Whether you’re a novice and looking for tips or a seasoned pro and looking for inspiration (or just some beautiful work to appreciate), you might consider checking out the upcoming season of “Through the Lens”, the Adorama-produced educational series showcasing the work of up and coming photographers (from Canada, this time). This season covers a nice range of work, from nature and landscape photography to documentary, portrait, sports and fashion.
The series starts today on YouTube (or the “Through the Lens” website) and a new episode will air every following Wednesday at 10:00 AM EST for the next nine weeks, and will feature the following photographers (if you’d like to check out their work and pick your favorites):
- Elizabeth Gadd (@elizabethgadd), an adventure and landscape photographer, with photos ranging from beautiful auroras to tranquil lakes and mountains.
- Jamal Burger (@jayscale), whose work features stunning black and white photos of city and sports.
- Taylor Burk (@taylormichaelburk), a landscape and outdoor sports photographer whose photos showcase the camping life in Canada.
- Wayne Simpson (@waynesimpsonphoto), who specializes in dramatic portraiture and landscape photography.
- Maria Koutsogiannis (@foodbymaria), a fitness and food enthusiast whose Instagram features some of her most mouth-watering dishes (and recipes!).
- Stevin Tuchiwsky (@stevint), an outdoor lifestyle photographer who photographs athletes in some of Canada’s most breathtaking locales.
- Naskademini (@naskademini), a portrait and commercial photographer who has worked with some of the world’s leading brands in fashion, lifestyle and luxury.
- Andrew Knapp (@andrewknapp), whose work features clean lines, beautiful scenes in nature and his dog Momo.
- Eric Veloso (@ericveloso), a Vancouver-based photographer and creative director for Street Dreams Magazine, whose stark imagery ranges from architecture to lifestyle.
- Eric Paré (@ericparephoto), a light-painting photographer and filmmaker.